Was just awoken by the thrilling sound of the alarm system warning me that there’s a fire.
Apparently Papa left soup on the burner for several hours until it dried out and burned. Lol. My life.
A lot of good things happened today:
- I did a lot of driving.
- I found out that He moved back to Vancouver, so He’s out of my hair.
- I played GREED$ with Mom and Ty (and won once).
- I am now watching Princess Diaries with Mom
you have probably already heard of this, but just in case you didn’t here are the news!
In China expatiates a trend that looks like a sick joke, but unfortunately isn’t! LIVE ANIMALS like turtles, fish, lizards etc are being TRAPPED in TINY PLASTIC BAGS and sold as decorative KEYCHAINS!
The bag contains crystallized oxygen and nutrients designed to keep the animals alive, but in reality, most DIE within A DAY! And the ones who make it longer SUFFER every day!
This is not a fucking keychain, it is plain TORTURE!
If you want to do something against the most fucked up keychains ever, here is the petition!!Please spread the word, so that this madness stops!I’m sorry for tagging this with fandoms I just want as many people as possible to see this
I’m sorry to people that follow me and don’t care about this, but it’s to important to ignore.
if you follow me and you don’t sign this i’m judging you extremely hard, this world is so fucked uppppppp
i would buy all of them and cut them out of those stupid keychains
I wouldn’t even buy them. Steal them and set them free
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hello everyone!! ::waves:: I am thrilled to be hosting this giveaway!! I can’t believe Books & Cupcakes has reached over 10,000 followers! You are all amazing and fantastic! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I wanted to do something nice for you all as a thank you for your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends May 30th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!